Friday 8 August 2014

Face of the Day 7/08/2014


This is a wee little thing I want to do every now and then were a post a picture of my beautiful visage and tell you everything I did to hide all the craziness underneath!!

This face was a quick and easy thing I did for a pretty standard day around the house not really doing much. Usually I wouldn't wear makeup on days like this but I felt like pampering myself! Anyway enough dilly-dally onto the blog!



As always after skincare I primed my face. I used the Benefit Porefessional down the centre of my face where I have craters just hanging out and around the rest of my face I used the Napoleon Perdis Auto-Pilot Primer. The NP primer is my HG primer it is so hydrating and just makes your face feel amazing.

For foundation I tried something I had gone a little off; the Bare Minerals Original Foundation in the Colour N10 Fairly Light. Now I got this colour last summer and I was a bit tanner so it didn't really match. Now that we are into winter and I am a very pale being again I decided to give it another go and boy am I glad I did. It doesn't have a full coverage but it just does something to your skin and blurs all your imperfections and is so lightweight I didn't even feel it on my skin.

Because this product gives off a light glow I decided to set it down with my Napoleon Perdis Camera Finish Powder in the colour G2 Porcelain Girl. This powder is divine. it comes with a huge mirror and just sets everything without making it tooo matte or cakey looking. I LOVE IT!!!!

For blush I used just a Maybelline Fit-Me blush in Medium Pink. This is my favourite drug store blush. It is a very natural colour and has a little shimmer that gives your cheeks a healthy glow.

Lastly for make-up products I used the Napoleon Perdis Bronze Patrol Bronzer. This is a stunningly beautiful bronzer that gives you that awesome bronzed glow without being too over the top. Plus, if you use a light hand even pale people can use it too!! BOOYAH!

Finally I spray the heck out of my face with Fix+ which just takes away any powdery residue and makes everything look all nice and natural.

So that is who I created this very fast, natural, fresh faced face!

Hope you enjoy!

Matthew


No comments:

Post a Comment